Brilliant Tots Playhouse is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Brilliant Tots Playhouse takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Wherever possible, Brilliant Tots Playhouse will aim to adhere to level AAA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of the user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Brilliant Tots Playhouse assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Brilliant Tots Website website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of our site, please let us know.
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.